Mazars Summer in the City - Summer Internship 2023 Manchester
Mazars & me: Summer in the City Internship
Spend your Summer in the City at Mazars with a two-week, paid internship based in Manchester.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. You'll be inspired to shape your future career within professional and financial services, enhance your employability skills and gain exposure within one of our modern office settings. Upon successful completion of this internship, you may be picked to fast track to a graduate role.
Summer in the City is open to penultimate and final year Undergraduate students.
During your time with us you'll:
- Gain exposure within a department, enabling you with hands on experience within the Mazars environment
- Have the opportunity within your department to achieve a good understanding of the type of client facing work that takes place at Mazars
- Participate in interactive employability sessions including application, interview, and presentation skills training alongside building your own personal brand and overcoming imposter syndrome.
- Be given the opportunity to gain an understanding of other specialist areas
- Build your professional network in Mazars
- Gain the opportunity to fast track for one of our graduate trainee roles for 2023 or 2024 depending on your year group and role availability.
- Become a Mazars Brand Ambassador
What we are looking for
At Mazars, we focus on togetherness where we harness open, engaged, and collaborative teams.
If the below sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity:
- Ambitious and motivated to join the world of work
- Looking for a valuable and fun summer internship placement that could help you secure a graduate role at Mazars
- Interested in a career in financial and professional services and keen to improve your employability skills
- Willing to embody Mazars core of value of togetherness, purpose, progression, and impact
- Wanting to find out about a firm where everyone has an opportunity to make a difference
- Completing an undergraduate or master's degree.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting. It's also a fun, fast-paced, positive place to work and make friends.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact, so that everyone can reach their full potential.
How to apply
Strong academic performance is important; however, we understand that things don't always go to plan. Our recruitment process looks at your whole self – academic achievements as well as other experiences in which you have grown and developed. We balance your academic results alongside the aptitude assessment within our recruitment process to ensure that you will be successful in your role with us.
In line with our commitment to fair and equitable recruitment policy we encourage students from all backgrounds to apply.
As a result of VISA processing times, we are unable to accept international students unless you already have a student VISA and a right to work in the UK, in place.
Please complete our online application form. Application deadline is Friday 5th May.
If you are interested in a career in professional services, we can offer you an exciting head start by joining one of our trainee schemes for school or college leavers.
Mazars Interview Reviews
external audit graduate trainee21 February 2018
My interview was a one on one interview with a member of their graduate recruitment team, the interview took place at their London office. The interview starts with an exercise...
Graduate Internal Auditor19 June 2017
After completing verbal and numerical tests online, I was invited to the 1st round interview. It was with a member of graduate recruitment and it lasted around an hour where it...
Public Sector Internal Audit06 July 2015
Firstly there is an online application form to pass.
Then there are two stages to the Public Sector Internal Audit (PSIA) recruitment process which is different to the...