|Salary:||£24,000 + benefits|
|Location:||East Midlands, West Midlands, Swadlincote|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Manufacturing and Production|
Producing world class materials lies at the heart of everything we, at Trelleborg do.
We’re looking for a driven, motivated engineer who is keen to test themselves in a complex industry.
The programme will expose you to the entire lifecycle of materials production, from initial development and investigation to operating rubber process equipment for implementing new materials.
You’ll get the chance to develop innovative new materials in our high tech laboratories, so a passion for creative design and 3D modelling is a must.
You will join a team who are constantly implementing new processes and technologies to third party contractors and consultants worldwide. We’ll need you to have a zeal for improving and innovating processes.
• Developing and implementing new materials
• Investigation and implementing new technologies
• Supporting our laboratory technical teams
• 3D modelling
• Formulation of elastomeric compounds
• Internal and external certification reporting
• Maintaining and developing certification reporting
• Materials related degree
• Polymer qualification preferred
• Hands on approach to material development
• Excellent communicator to every level of business functions
• Self starter and able to work with own initiative
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
Competitive North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive London ASAP