|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Retail, Media|
Graduate UX Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Digital UX Optimisation Analyst to join the team here at Matalan. As a Digital UX Optimisation Analyst, you will help plan and co-ordinate the Matalan UX Strategy and work closely with the marketing and retail teams to implement UX improvement plans across all digital channel touch points.
Reporting directly to the UX Manager, you will work closely as part of a specialist team to ensure the coherent delivery of Matalan?s optimisation and development roadmaps to support the growth of the business and help to meet its digital ambitions.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills with experience in designing, conducting, analysing and reporting on user-centred design research and A/B experiments.
Graduate Digital UX Optimisation Analyst - The Role:
• Plan and co-ordinate the UX optimisation roadmap, focusing on the delivery of A/B experiments & personalised experiences in-line with business activity.
• Determine user needs by utilising analytics and VoC research to identify usability pain-points and formulate experiment hypotheses that can drive improvement
• Work alongside external optimisation agencies to support the A/B and MVT experiment roadmap, producing test plans, test results and analysis
• Determine KPIs for all projects and experiments ensuring they are trackable and measurable
• Perform experiment User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure it has passed QA stage & is usable in real world scenarios
• Conduct analysis of user journeys understanding the interactions our customers have with all parts of Matalan across all touchpoints utilising both qualitative and quantitative methods to understand our customer behaviour
• Co-ordinate the execution of the UX Strategy with the wider business functions in line with group brand stories and creative direction
• Provide insight to assist in the delivery of optimised and engaging digital user experiences to our customers
• Monitor competitor movements within the field of UX to ensure plans remain in-line with industry trends and best practice
• Demonstrate continuous improvements through web analytics performance measurement; reduced page loads, bounce rates etc.
• Liaise with internal marketing teams to ensure coherent briefing and planning of digital content across all available channel outputs
• Ensure that digital KPI?s are understood by business stakeholders and used appropriately
• Work closely with the Group Marketing & Ecommerce teams to ensure E2E channel consistency
Digital UX Optimisation Analyst - The Candidate:
• Suitable experience in a similar digital marketing / UX role
• Experience with various voice of customer / user research tools such as User Zoom or similar
• Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
• Commercial retail experience
• Proactive team player with excellent communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Hard working and flexible attitude
• Proficient skills in MS Office, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites and Web Analytics programs
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 27-Mar-2017
£21000.00 to £23000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 13-Mar-2017
£22000.00 per annum plus benefits Central 24-Apr-2017
£22000.00 per annum plus benefits Central 27-Mar-2017
Up to £22,000 depending on experience West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£22500.00 per annum plus benefits South East 3-Apr-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18,000 plus benefits North West 1-Sep-2017
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP