|Sectors:||Arts & Design, Internet & Digital Media, Retail|
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Designer to join the Creative Marketing team here at Matalan. As a Digital Designer you will produce a range of creative digital for use across multiple formats, including online, email, social and affiliates. You will be responsible for maintaining website content, delivering high impact creative that meets the brief objectives and connects with our customers. You work closely with the e-commerce, UX and marketing teams.
Digital Designer - The Role:
• You produce, a range of digital creative for use across multiple digital formats Including; online, email, social and affiliates.
• You are responsible for delivering of the website content.
• You are proactive and have the ability to understand and take an initial brief to the next level, you deliver high impact digital creative ideas and concepts; that meet the brief objectives and connect with our digital customers.
• You ensure brand consistency whist innovating for the future.
• You provide work with accuracy against brief, you are an excellent communicator and confident in presenting work.
• Develops and maintains excellent working relationships across the creative teams and wider company.
• Develops a deep understanding of the Matalan customer and ensures work is targeted accordingly.
• Understands the needs of multi device digital creative with user centric design in mind.
• Constantly strives to be the best and an innovator of ideas and creativity.
• Understand design briefs and ensures all concepts/design meets the brief set whilst offering creativity and ideas.
• Regularly reviews competitor's activities, keeping up to date with the latest trends & fashions, shares inspirational designs with other teams members.
• Works closely with the Online Creative Marketing team to produce work required.
• Works closely with the UX team to ensure all creative is in line with performance KPI's.
• Supports the digital design team
• Delivers initial digital creative/concept development through to final design and build across all digital channels.
Digital Designer - The Candidate:
• Well rounded design experience and best working practises across digital channels (ideally in a fashion environment).
• Experience in using CMS on Ecommerce websites.
• Understanding of multi device design, Desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Experience in email design.
• Creative thinking and ideas.
• Experience of working with digital design briefs.
• Follows brand guidelines.
• Technical skills; HTML, CSS.
• Understanding of SEO.
• High level of technical proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe CC software.
• Excellent understanding of typography.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills.
• Collaborative; ability to develop strong relationships with suppliers and company departments.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
€23000.00 per annum plus benefits London 19-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£20000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 26-Jun-2017
£19,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central 29-May-2017
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £27,500 plus benefits London, Bolton, Lancaster, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £28,000 + OTE + benefits depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses salary review South East, London, West Midlands 2-Jan-2018
18k to 28k London ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP