Marketing Support Executive
- £19000 to 21000 per annum
- North West
- Apply by:
- 8th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Title: Marketing Support Executive
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Reporting to the Candidate Marketing Manager, you will assist with projects around candidate attraction, helping to manage application process and the smooth running of sales and marketing activities across the business. You will need to have a keen attention to detail and a flair for writing - an ability to produce strong viable online content is key.
Your primary responsibility will be to execute our candidate acquisition strategy, assisting with raising the profile of the business to drive applications from graduates and successfully managing our bespoke client projects.
Working closely with Account Managers and our Graduate Management team, you will deliver on projects for big-brand names including Vrigin Media, American Express, BT, Oracle, Adobe and many more.
This is an entry level graduate postition with full training, including access to the whole of Pareto's developmental courses.
- Produce strong written copy for live jobs
- Project manage bespoke candidate attraction campaigns for specific clients through advertising and regular reporting to all stakeholders, producing weekly activity reports and providing feedback as necessary
- Reporting on activities including the maintenance of project plans, activity trackers and monthly / quarterly reporting on performance against set KPIs
- Developing candidate communications to be distributed through email marketing / online advertising
- Providing administrative and operational support to facilitate Weekly Assessment Days
- Candidate data management on the company's internal CRM database, including the processing of direct or passive applications where required
- Work alongside wider marketing department to ensure the success of online campaigns
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised with exemplary time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Confident speaking with individuals at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with confidence writing business copy
What you get:
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Strong sociable team culture, with regular social events
- Employer contribution pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- Share purchase options as part of the Randstad Group
- Opportunity to attend incentive company holidays (dependent on performance)
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Sign up for job alerts - its free