Marketing & Sales Support Executive, Pareto Law
Marketing & Sales Support Executive, Pareto Law - Wilmslow, Cheshire
*Must be based commutable to Wilmslow - ideally South Manchester, Manchester town centre or Cheshire*
Pareto is the UK's largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. We are market leaders in our field, pioneering an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward graduate recruitment and sales training.
We're now looking for a Marketing & Sales Support Executive to support candidate attraction within the graduate arm of our business.
*For this entry level position, we are looking to assess recent university graduates that are hungry and ambitious, those looking to obtain experience with a company that carries real industry pedigree*
You'll assist with candidate attraction, helping to manage targeted advertising campaigns in support of graduate recruitment. The successful candidate will perform a central role in the smooth running of sales and marketing activities across the business. You will need to have a keen attention to detail and a flair for writing - an ability to produce strong viable online content is key. You will directly report into and learn from senior members of the Candidate Acquisition Team.
There are many business areas in which the successful candidate can progress into - the ways in which you'll be able to grow professionally are many and varied. If you demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a proactive, inquisitive and resourceful attitude, then we want to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity with which to shape your early career according to your own strengths and interests.
• Producing strong written copy and candidate facing advertising in order to attract graduate applicants
• Project managing bespoke candidate attraction campaigns for specific clients through advertising and regular reporting to all stakeholders, producing activity reports and providing feedback as necessary
• Developing candidate communications to be distributed through email marketing & online advertising
• Providing administrative and operational support to facilitate Assessment Events
• Adeptly utilising other candidate attraction tools, including LinkedIn Recruiter, in order to open up a dialogue with and attract candidates to graduate opportunities that we are looking to fill
• Candidate data management on the company's internal CRM database
• Working in conjunction with the marketing department to ensure the success of marketing campaigns
• Educated to degree level
• Bright and proactive, you'll be an engaging and inquisitive individual, keen to impress and progress. Ideally you won't be averse to the social side - we run plenty of events and company socials (paused at the moment, they will resume as soon as it is advisable/safe for them to return)
• Proficient in the MS Office Suite
• Adept at prioritising, ranking and completing tasks simultaneously
• Confident speaking with individuals at all levels of seniority
• Strong confidence when writing business copy
What you get:
· A competitive basic salary
· Many and varied progression opportunities within the business
· Strong sociable team culture, with regular social events, incentive holidays
· Employer contribution pension
· Childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme
· Share purchase options as part of the Randstad Group
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing sales support executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Record breaking 2020 + 2021!)
£23K to £30K+ (Excellent Benefits)
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, International, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Software Sales Development Manager
£24k basic, £50k OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited
Graduate Business Development Programme
£23000 to 35000 per annum
Graduate Business Development Representative
£33000 to 53000 per annum