Marketing Promotion and Digital Marketing Internship
- £23,000 to £25,000 + benefits pro rata
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- 5th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
As a graduatejobs.com intern you’ll gain online marketing experience, exposure to building something special, training and mentoring whilst raising the profile of our service to UK students.
This role is for recent graduates looking for a 2 month full-time internship in “Marketing Promotion and Digital Marketing” between September and November 2019. This role is focused on raising awareness of our brand and what we can offer to students.
What will you be doing?
• You will manage and attend all Careers Fair and Freshers events throughout the UK with other members of the graduatejobs.com team
• You will be responsible for being the public face of graduatejobs.com, bringing your energy and expertise to stand out at busy fairs
• Our Interns will also assist in Marketing activities such as:
- Contributing to our social media channels
- Promotion at universities
- Writing blogs and news feeds
- Tracking our digital marketing strategies which can lead to qualifications in Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
Support & Training
You will be working as part of a small and innovative marketing team. Reporting to a Manager you will be given extensive initial training in how the business operates and what is expected from you in this role.
- You need to have an outgoing and approachable personality. An innate ability to build rapport and relationships - likeability
- This is not primarily an office job, the successful applicants will join our graduatejobs.com team on campuses across the UK
- Drive, resilience and motivation - this is the most important requirement but don’t worry we all do it together
- Dynamic personality and bags of enthusiasm
- Applicants must have the confidence to turn their hand to anything when necessary
Created 20 years ago, by a graduate looking for a job, graduatejobs.com unites job seeking students with exciting careers. We pride ourselves on being nice people and we develop meaningful relationships that are built on trust, delivery and quality. We have signed up over 1 million job seekers and have been attending university fairs since 2005!
If this sounds like you...then we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you'd be suitable for this role
We deliver to graduates the best selection of graduate jobs on the Internet, and provide recruiters with the most cost effective, focused access to graduate jobseekers.
graduate-jobs.com Interview Reviews
09 September 2018
The interview was held at their offices in London. I was asked basic questions about my past experience and motivation for working at the company. Before the interview I was...
Sign up for job alerts - its free