|Salary:||£19,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
Our clients find creative, effective ways to increase their clients' return on investment from their marketing and digital activities. They make the best use of technology and latest trends - doing what works and using the best tools for the challenge in hand. They work collaboratively with their clients, ensuring that the process is enjoyable.
This is a 3 month internship paying the London Living Wage with the opportunity to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be expected to work independently to meet project deadlines and provide support to the marketing department.
The role is within a small marketing team, so you will have the opportunity to learn and experience all aspects of marketing.
• Supporting the marketing manager on implementation of the marketing strategy for Webstars Ltd and our sister company Make My Day Ltd
• Managing calendar events and meeting room diary
• Organising weekly meetings and note-taking
• Arranging monthly social events
• Monitoring and cleaning contact database
• Pipeline and prospect research
• Email marketing
• Social media scheduling and engagement
• Blog management
• Supporting the office with administrative tasks
• Project management tool maintenance
• Assisting project management team
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• A great communicator, both written and verbal (essential)
• An understanding of and interest in a range of marketing activities, offline and digital (essential)
• The ability to manage multiple projects (essential)
• Excellent time management (desirable)
• A confident phone manner (desirable)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Webstars have over a decade's experience helping companies solve business problems. As a member of our team, you'll be part of a strong, knowledgeable group of individuals that are working at the forefront of digital strategy.
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. We also have an active social calendar - aside from regular catch-ups with our clients, we enjoy monthly team nights out, ranging from theatre trips to meals and concerts.
Other benefits include a generous training budget and subsidised
membership to a local gym.
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£21000.00 to £22500 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 5-Mar-2018
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018