- £20000 to £22000 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 24th July 2019
- Start date:
Robert Half is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our busy Marketing Team. If you're studying a marketing, web development, communications or business degree, and now want to develop your practical skills and strengthen your CV, this is the ideal role.
We're a global recruitment business, and our UK Marketing team are responsible for developing and implementing an integrated digital marketing, PR and communications plan, targeting both B2B and B2C audiences.
Based in the iconic Shard in London Bridge, you'll fit right into our culture if you have high standards, plenty of self-motivation, and a real interest in marketing, data and creativity.
The role will last between 3-6 months and will offer you experience across the full marketing mix - with potential activities including digital marketing, website performance, social media, content marketing and PR, event marketing and sales collateral.
Key to this Marketing Intern role is great communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail as well as willingness to learn on the job. Dependent on your experience and education, responsibilities could be focused more on the digital marketing or communications side, and will include:
- Managing content updates on the Robert Half website, internal intranet and social media channels.
- Working with marketing colleagues to manage B2C acquisition campaigns, including managing job boards and similar channels.
- Supporting the production and delivery of marketing and sales materials, proof-reading communications for colleagues across the team, ensuring consistency of messaging, paying close attention to grammar and spelling.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on campaign performance and key marketing metrics.
- Researching competitor activity to understand programmes, strategies and market share.
- Supporting email campaign developing including building email templates, running segmented customer lists and managing unsubscribe requests.
- Supporting the creation of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external use.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including event logistics, managing inboxes and similar tasks.
Skills and experience
- Ability to work independently, managing your own workload following a brief from you manager and colleagues.
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- A great communicator with good verbal, written, email and telephone communication skills and the ability to convey recommendations in a concise manner.
- Approachable, friendly and very service-minded.
- Excellent IT skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 and social media channels.
- Knowledge and experience of website content management systems and software is an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of web analytics such as Google Analytics will be an advantage.
- Undertaking or recently completing a marketing, web development and/or communications degree (or equivalent).
Working hours - Full time hours. 35 hours per week during summer holidays. Negotiable hours during your return to studies.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV and tell us why you'd be a great fit for Robert Half.
Closing date for applications will be on 10th July. Interviews will be taking place from 15th July. Starting date will be as soon as possible.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Sign up for job alerts - its free