|Salary:||£22,500 per annum|
|Location:||London, Central London|
English National Opera is founded on the belief that opera of the highest quality should be accessible to everyone.
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Hours: Full Time (10am – 6pm Mon-Fri but occasional evening work may be required)
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Location: West Hampstead with some hours at the London Coliseum, WC2
The Marketing Executive is a new role in the ENO Marketing team and will be responsible for the implementation of relevant marketing activity (including email, direct mail and in-theatre advertising) in alignment with ENO marketing strategies. The Executive will also provide support to the wider Marketing team, co-ordinating campaigns and fulfilling administrative tasks.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• Great time-management skills and familiarity with working to marketing plans, co-ordinating timelines, assets and activity
• Experience of building and sending e-newsletters through an email service provider
• Knowledge of print production and the ability to coordinate printing of assets, including liaising with designers and printers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with confidence in writing copy
• Awareness of the UK cultural environment with an interest in opera and the arts
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 16 March 2018 at 5pm
English National Opera is an equal opportunities employer.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive London ASAP
£23,000 + company vehicle plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Nationwide ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Aug-2018
£25,000 plus company car plus benefits South East, Maidenhead ASAP