- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + benefits
- South East
- 10th December 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you passionate about pursuing a career in marketing?
This is a great opportunity to join the world's largest technology media company and be part of an organisation that have an extended reach of 38 million names. You will have the chance to manage, trade, optimise and report on digital display campaigns. This a great chance for a person who is passionate about data, programmatic and campaign management. You will have a chance to work for a reputable organisation that values their team members and encourages you to progress within your role and set your own goals.
- You will have the opportunity to set-up programmatic campaigns, creating the tracking and trouble shoot the campaign before it is launched. This is great as you will be able to report and manage the process from beginning to end.
- You will learn how to review programmatic campaigns and able to make optimisations based on the results you analyse.
- You will be trained on how to read the data which will then be used to provide analysis of the campaigns and make your own recommendations from what you think.
- Training will be provided to read DSP trading platforms.
- Very confident with excel, as you will be using this to extract data and creating formulas
- Passion about developing a career within display marketing as you will be trained and taught on all software to progress within this role.
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills as you will be presenting and reporting your own findings.
- Proficient with numeracy and very analytical as your will be analysing numbers to assess campaigns success rate.
- Willing to relocate to Staines
If you are looking to develop and build a career within marketing, don't hesitate to apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free