Who are we?
Invasion Camp Group is a travel company focused on providing once in a lifetime experiences for young people. We are home to many popular brands in the sector such as Camp Thailand, AmeriCamp, Camp Bali, Invasion Weekend Breaks and Wrestling Travel.
We are an innovative, vibrant company who are looking to grow our current offerings as well as expand into new markets such as festivals and events.
About the role
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to work within our growing marketing team. You will take control of creating, strategising and managing engaging content and project managing campaigns to execute across our exciting travel brands. You will also be responsible for creating innovative content and compiling and analysing data.
You will work closely with the Head of Growth and other Brand Managers to implement content strategies and continuously optimise our digital presence.
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of growing social media channels
- Meticulous attention to detail with a creative spark
- Target driven
- The ability to write creative and compelling content
- Someone who knows the platforms like the back of their hand and who is always on top of the latest trends. Instagram, Tik Toc, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Boundless creativity and the ability to present and execute your innovative ideas.
- To be incredibly organised and able to have experience managing multiple projects at once
- Proven digital marketing experience
- The ability to compile data and use this to inform decision making for yourself and managers.
- To thrive in a fast paced, social environment.
- A passion for travel. Travel experience is preferred but not essential.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary.
- Travel Perks (after first successful year of employment).
- Smart-casual dress code.
- The opportunity for training and progression within a globally recognised company.
- Regular company events, wellbeing initiative & socials.
- A relaxed and social work environment.
- Free parking on site.
- Company perks and benefits
Intravelr is a travel company focused on providing once in a lifetime experiences for young people. We are home to many popular brands in the sector such as Camp Thailand, AmeriCamp, Camp Bali, Invasion Weekend Breaks and Wrestling Travel.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs manchester advertising & pr jobs manchester marketing executive manchester invasion intravelr limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Marketing and Digital – Energy and Marine - Summer Internship
10Babcock International Group
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Comms & Marketing Executive
Sales and Marketing Consultant
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE