A cutting edge private healthcare company based in Harley Street providing independent diagnostic services such as MRI, Ultrasound and MRI scans to patients across London. This is an innovative, disruptive and rapidly growing healthcare business.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000 - £22,000
depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Marketing Executive in what is a varied marketing role covering a broad range of related activities offering excellent opportunity to develop and progress your career in a marketing capacity.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Own the company's blog activity to engage the industry e.g. seeking expert insight for content creation and build relationships with content contributors.
• Work with Marketing Team to launch new products, features and functionalities, contributing to campaign planning and execution.
• Be responsible for internal communications so the wider team stays up-to-date with product functionality launches and overall business activities.
• Organise guides and policies to make sure these are accessible to team
• Help to organise team gatherings.
• Create and publish employee newsletter.
• Keep websites up-to-date and raise any errors or potential improvements with the Team.
• Monitor all marketing leads and analyse them with the help of the Marketing Manager.
• Assist in creating and sending communication using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Research and assess advertisement and PR opportunities.
• Monitor all channels (offline and online) to ensure the right message is communicated across.
• Assist with administration relating to Salesforce CRM, insight into reporting.
• Be the point of contact with print suppliers to help ensure all jobs are completed on time, to budget and at an acceptable quality.
• Manage the marketing collateral approval process for all marketing materials and ensure adequate stock levels at all times.
• Update, create and distribute all marketing collateral e.g. legal updates/mailings, brochures, guidelines, documents and other materials.
• Contribute to the delivery of the strategic marketing plan.
• Produce the ongoing competitor analysis and market environment research.
• Support with other marketing projects and ad-hoc tasks including administrative support for the Marketing Team e.g. raising POs, assisting with mail outs etc.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, experience and personality?
• Educated to degree level.
• Pro-active, ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills who enjoys writing content.
• Experienced working with all major Social Media channels.
• Prior experience or education in a Marketing job would be beneficial.
• Social and not shy to approach high profile consultants for a quick insight or interview.
• Someone who enjoys working with a strong sense of team spirit, fast-paced environment, variety and new projects coming on all the time.
• Highly organised individual with good time management skills.
• Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
• Creative flair, able to design basic visual material using an online software or Photoshop.
• Salesforce experience is advantageous.
• Experienced with CMS (WordPress or equivalent) is advantageous.
• Interest in a wider health and wellness market (medical sector knowledge is an advantage).
What are the perks of working at this company?
• A generous 27 day annual holiday allowance.
• Medical cover, competitive pension scheme and bonus scheme.
• A social team with a real 'family environment'.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits South East 11-Jun-2018
£26,000/£28,000 per annum plus pension and private healthcare London ASAP
Up to £20000 per annum plus OTE South East 1-Jul-2018
£23000 to £260000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP