They are offering a massive opportunity to join their team as a Marketing Executive and be a crucial member in delivering campaigns for events across one of the publications. You will be using a multitude of platforms to increase the volume and quality of footfall for their specialist luxury events, some of which are international. If you are creative and determined to be a success, striving to go the extra mile in your role, whilst learning brand new marketing skills, this could be the right team to be joining.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of marketing campaigns that promote the events with the use of social media, face-to-face interactions, social media and email campaigns.
- You will be working in tandem with your team to ensure the campaigns are in-line with the strategy previously agreed and are running successfully.
- Speaking with people within your network, as well as outside, will enhance your industry knowledge and increase the quality of footfall to events.
- Be responsible for the website content and the accuracy to ensure the tone and message are in-line with the offline promotional material.
- A degree in marketing or experience in a marketing role/internship will give the knowledge basis to hit the ground running.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills mean that you have the tools to converse with a multitude of people.
- Impeccable attention to detail gives you the ability to run your campaigns most accurately and effectively.
- An adaptable approach will allow you to handle all tasks and work to deadlines in a way that ensures no other task gets left behind, and you are willing to grow.
If this sounds like the right role for you, click "Apply Now"!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.