- £22000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 14th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to develop a career within marketing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long-standing charity which supports the rights of women. If you are looking for a career within marketing and are passionate about working within the charity sector (particularly those focussed on women's rights), this could be the perfect role for you! This is a role that will give you exposure across a range of marketing channels and be an opportunity to work in a fast-growing organisation who are changing the world!
- Managing the company social media platforms
- Using your creativity to come up with interesting and engaging marketing collateral to use for events, presentations and campaigns.
- Taking part in brand strategy and implementing digital marketing campaigns to help establish the charity's online presence.
- Writing copy for press releases and blogs
- Analysing data coming from all digital campaigns and reporting to the team.
- Using your design skills to help create videos, graphics, banners and posters for the charity to post on the social media and website.
- Educated to degree level
- 1 year marketing or PR experience essential
- Evidence of being passionate about social causes - this could be in the workplace or during university/extra-curricular
- Excellent written communication skills - confident in both spelling and grammar
- Confident working with data from a variety of sources
- Able to interview on Wednesday 28th August (interviews are only happening on this date)
If you are passionate about rights for women and want to build a career in marketing in a charity, please don't hesitate to apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free