- Up to £24000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 3rd December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£24,000 + benefits
Are you looking to develop your career within marketing/PR and would love to work for a fast growing independent agency?
You will work for a leading independent marketing and PR agency that has offices all over the world and have the opportunity to kick start your career within marketing and develop your skills in the fast-growth technology industry. If you are passionate about marketing and would love to have a role where you can manage your own clients, take part in branding strategy and be an well-rounded marketer, then please don't hesitate to apply! You will also have regular structured training, great benefits package and private health care!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Taking client briefs and making sure KPIs are being met.
- Running marketing campaigns across a variety of channels - mainly PR and content-based
- Using your creativity to come up with interesting and engaging marketing collateral to use for events and presentations.
- Taking part in brand strategy for clients and brainstorming sessions.
- Creating and writing copy for clients.
- Assisting the Account Managers with client pitches.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum from a top university)
- Previous marketing experience is beneficial as you will be given responsibility across all marketing disciplines
- Excellent copy-writing skills - being able to write compelling copy is integral for this role
- A forward-thinker who is keen to design and implement marketing strategies
- Interest within the technology sector is important as all your clients will be big names within the tech space.
- Fluent in French or German would be a plus as you will be dealing with international clients.
If you are passionate about marketing and would love to grow and learn in an independent agency, please don't hesitate to apply!
NB - interviews for this role will start from 10th June.
Sign up for job alerts - its free