|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Media, Research & Analysis|
What does the role include?
As a Paid Search Executive, your primary responsibility will be working alongside the Paid Search Specialist/Manager on the construction, optimisation and management of Paid Search Campaigns. You’ll be a key member of the team in ensuring the business tracks it’s campaigns & subsequently spend correctly as we continue to turn the Financial Trading Industry on its head.
This role also involves being innovative in finding new niches which we can exploit to grow the business as well as being pro-active in your research in how we can improve our Paid Search Campaigns. This would include proactively researching blogs, finding new developments, running these tests and being a thought-leader within the team.
Are you a data driven marketer who enjoys finding innovative ways to improve campaign performance? If yes – continue reading!
• Creating, running and optimising Paid Search campaigns independently
• Accurately setting up tracking and maintaining a positive ROI
• Work with the wider marketing team to establish test strategies
• Working closely with the data analyst teams to ensure that reports are up-to-date and delivered on time
• Assisting your Paid Search Manager/Analyst in the management of larger accounts
Our Ideal Person:
• SEM experience in owning and managing accounts specifically with Google Adwords
• Comfortable with working on a performance basis in a very fast-moving business environment
• Proficient in implementing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously, delivering outstanding ROI
• Proficient with AdWords and Excel
• Highly numerate, analytical and technically strong especially in terms of tracking
• A strong communicator, both verbally and written, a team player who works well in a collaborative, team-based environment and is results driven with the aptitude to work on your own initiative to strict deadlines
• A very competitive salary
• The typical perks of being in a marketing team with the bonus of being in a buzzing part of London in 6th floor office looking at the Shard
• A chance to work with super-talented, fun team whilst being part of a business which is growing at a rapid rate
• A relaxed, casual dress code, with free fruit, tea, coffee and beer. Office lunches are even provided on a Wednesday!
• The Investoo team are very social, with activities and quarterly socials.
If this whets your appetite, please apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Up to £20000.00 per annum plus benefits London
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits London 28-Feb-2018
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits London
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018