Marketing Campaign Associate
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 2nd November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The company are a leading training consultancy going through a rapid growth phase and they are looking for their next superstar Design Executive. The purpose of the role is to design learning related content which is experiential. The company boasts a collaborative environment where everyone has a flair and passion for training and development.
- To lead the design for small projects ensuring a consistent high quality of work ensuring the client team can deliver world-class inductions and training.
- To design learning related content with minimal support ensuring that you are following client requirements.
- To brief external trainers ahead of delivery as well as providing feedback ensuring they have sufficient information to deliver training to clients.
- To undertake independent research to support projects and activities, ensuring that the business are fully up-to-date with the latest industry news allowing for the highest level of service.
- Previous experience in training and learning design will allow you get up to speed with the business operations and hit the ground running.
- Being analytical will allow you to contribute to complex problem solving
- Knowledge of learning and behavioural science will allow you to build projects and content to a high standard
- Being flexible will allow you to get stuck into a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment.
If this role seems like the next step for you, please click Apply Now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free