|Salary:||£23,000 + benefits + benefits + salary review|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Marketing, Sales, Media|
Marketing Automation Executive
Based in the heart of lively Notting Hill, we are an award winning global provider of legal content and information services. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to lead on our automated marketing campaigns. You will work within a team to understand the over-arching business objectives and design and develop marketing automation.
· Plan and manage aspects of different marketing automation campaigns. This will include segmenting customers, scoring leads, sharing leads with relevant departments and engineering those leads through email marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing.
· Maintain the accuracy and information in the CRM system.
· Work with the Lead Generation Manager to identify trends and commercial opportunities that lead to sales conversion.
· Work with the Email Marketing Executive to come up with ideas to engage audiences throughout their journey in the sales funnel.
· Identifying opportunities for sales leads by attending events
· Track performance and provide monthly metric reports
· Keep abreast of best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM laws.
· Minimum of 12 months experience of managing marketing automation campaigns and using SQL, CRM and CMS tools
· Educated to degree level - a degree in law, business, marketing, communications, analytics (CIM / IDM / MA) or related subjects would be preferred but not essential
· Be a quick thinker; confident with multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work collaboratively and with high attention to detail
Please apply by sending a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, in addition to your CV.
£20,000 to £22,000 plus benefits salary review London, Central London ASAP
20,000 to 24,000 London, Central London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive with Commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£24000 to £26000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP