Marketing Assistant (Sports Recruitment)
Do you want to learn the ropes of marketing? Do you have a degree in business, communications or marketing? If so, this is your chance! Our client, a leading sports recruitment agency, is looking for someone who can help them with their social media strategy and to help out with general tasks.
The Role of a Marketing Assistant:
- Aiding management with marketing strategies and campiagns
- Conducting market research and analysing audience responses
- Building rapports and working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working towards targets and assisting in marketing collateral delivery
- Presentations of campaign ideas
Requirements for the Marketing Assistant Role:
- Recent graduate with a 2:2 or higher
- Energetic and driven candidate
- Insightful individuals
- Proactive, organised applicants who can meet deadlines
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- 22 days of holiday/year, plus bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Supportive training schemes
- Equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment
Buchanan Graduates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Our team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of understanding, advising and delivering for our clients & candidates. Buchanan Graduates focus on placing graduates into recruitment and sales positions across the UK and USA. Our passion for achieving results for candidates and clients is unrivalled. www.buchanangraduates.com
Buchanan Graduates is on TikTok! Follow us for expert career advice and valuable recruitment hints & tips to help you get the job you want! Link: http://bit.ly/40xbZIn
Buchanan Graduates is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.