|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Management, Marketing, Media|
*Talented and Ambitious Marketing Assistant desired for fast-growing start-up*
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic and agile team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career across SEO, Paid Search or Paid Social then this is for you! You’ll be a key member of the team, and you’ll play a role in informing the wider marketing strategy in a competitive marketplace. We’ll need your expertise to devise and implement affiliate-style marketing strategies across high-stakes verticals.
• You will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with the creation of lead generation strategy
• You will be responsible for creating, editing and optimising content to match our user’s needs and then reporting on web page performance using tools such as Google Analytics
• Assisting the launch of cross channel marketing campaigns in SEO, Paid Search or Paid Social
• Assisting with marketing administration where required
• A desire to work in digital marketing
• Good research skills and attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive and adaptable nature
• Website and CMS experience is an advantage
• Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment
This is your opportunity to join a company on an exciting growth path, in a role that will grow rapidly.
• Communicator - You will need to be articulate, confident
and can display a clear level of intelligence. Your communication skills
both written and verbal will need to be of the highest caliber
• Team Player - You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment. You inspire teams and imbue positivity. You are transparent in the work that you do, sharing it openly with others
• Results Driven - You are highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possess the aptitude to work on your own initiative to strict deadlines and targets
• Start-up Mentality – You are creative, innovative and can think quick on your feet in a fast-paced growing environment
At Investoo Group we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you would get some of the best benefits!
• Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London
• You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team and be part of an exhilarating creative oozing co-working space
• We have a relaxed, casual dress code and provide tea, coffee and beer. Once a week team lunch in provided
• The Investoo family is dynamic very social and every quarter a team activity takes place
• Fresh fruit provided on a Monday
• You will receive ongoing training to enable you to progress your career and become an expert in using a range of tools, platforms and systems.
£21000.00 to £22500 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 5-Mar-2018
£22,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP