Marketing Assistant - Kingfisher Beer
- Competitive + benefits
- South East, Maidstone
- Apply by:
- 22nd March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
KBE Drinks was set up in 1985 to manufacture, market and distribute Kingfisher, India’s No.1 Beer, in the UK and Europe. The company prides itself on being:
Since 2016 the company has been going through a period of rapid expansion and now also promotes a much wider of portfolio of exciting world beers and ciders.
This portfolio includes:
- Sagres – Famous Portuguese beer that is the house beer in Nandos.
- Peacock Cider – A range of Asian-inspired fruit ciders.
- Dos Equis – One of the fastest growing beer brands in America.
- Bombay Bicycle IPA – A craft beer created to pair with Indian cuisine.
KBE Drinks are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to help support the team across the full portfolio range. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual looking to kick-start their career with a progressive forward-thinking company.
The responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and maintenance of the website and social media platforms including day-to-day content creation
- Monitor and measure the impact of marketing activity and campaigns
- Assist with consumer and trade PR
- Work together with outside agencies and third party suppliers such as designers and printers
- Be involved in the development and design elements of collateral, both digital and print
- Support the Marketing and Operations teams in successfully managing events and festivals
- Attend events, occasionally weekend work when necessary
- Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks when required
The role is for six months and will commence as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated (preferred but not essential).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be extremely organised, with strong administration and IT skills.
- Have experience in the management and co-ordination of events.
- Possess the proven ability to write marketing content for various audiences.
- A passion for cricket would be a distinct advantage.
Unfortunately, KBE Drinks will be unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Please click on the apply now button to send your application.
Sign up for job alerts - its free