Furza are a high growth, Manchester based graduate development and training development company seeking a Marketing Assistant.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and diligent Marketing Assistant to join our growing Marketing team in an innovative, fast-growing company. We want a self-starter who can work independently, and as part of a team, and has a real aptitude to learn all things Marketing.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with marketing activity and reporting on performance.
- Day to day social media management, creation and writing of social posts, plus planning, calendar development, scheduling and measuring results.
- To assist with copy writing, editing and proofing of accurate and grammatically correct content for all marketing material.
- Supporting content creation with video and design work.
- Assisting with the organisation and running of events – travel may be required.
- Liaising with suppliers to order marketing merchandise and event materials.
- Assisting campaign planning and delivering campaigns on time and in budget.
- A marketing degree is preferred.
- Good organisational skills, managing multiple projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
- High attention to detail and strong copy writing skills.
- Experience using WordPress and Adobe suite is preferred but not essential.
Furza and what we offer:
Furza is a dynamic, established sales development company and a friendly, fun, and supportive place to work and develop your career. Graduate recruitment and enablement is a very exciting, cutting-edge space that is expanding rapidly on a global scale, it is a great time to get involved.
Furza put a huge emphasis on developing our team and promoting internally and this role will be a great opportunity to build a career in Marketing, working with some very experienced and successful professionals on a clearly defined development path.
Furza is a startup and we work with the energy and enthusiasm you would expect from a start-up, with motivated team members who have the autonomy and responsibility for their own projects and make a real contribution to the success of the business.
You will also receive:
£21,000 base salary
25 days’ holiday
Private medical insurance
Development and professional training
Furza is a graduate sales development organization, helping driven and motivated graduates start their career in sales and training them to be more successful faster.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs manchester sales jobs manchester marketing assistant social media furza
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Invasion Camp Group
North West, Manchester
Project Management Graduate Programme – Oct 22
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
MDS Graduate Scheme - North
£22,000 to £23,000
North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire