|Salary:||£18,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
This client is an award-winning international money transfer specialist, providing UK businesses with bespoke currency exchange solutions.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Marketing Assistant works with sales and trading as well as other parts of the business to increase the number of leads, nurture leads and clients and improve retention. They execute the marketing, content and communication strategies to the best of their abilities.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Working on marketing projects and interacting with both corporate sales and marketing teams on a daily basis.
• Support all areas of marketing, including, but not limited to, the website, email, webinars, data and segmentation, social media, internal communications and events.
• Manage the production and delivery of marketing materials or assist others in the marketing team.
• Generate new ideas that help drive marketing and the business as a whole.
• Manage external relationships with partners and agencies.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive and highly organised
• You are engaging, professional and motivated who is eager to learn new things, grab opportunities and take ownership of tasks.
• Experience with marketing automation systems, analytics and WordPress are preferred but not essential
• Hardworking with an entrepreneurial edge - gives ideas, creates and looks to improve systems/ processes
• Positive and adaptable - able to work both independently and within a team
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressured deadlines
• Experience or familiarity with email tools e.g. Dotmailer or similar
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• You will learn from industry experts
• You will be heavily involved in the company's strategy
• Varied and interesting projects
• Gain experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) South East, London, Guildford ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Up to £20,000 depending on experience West Midlands, Bridgnorth Lower, Bridgnorth Upper ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London ASAP