- £21000.00 to £23000.00 per annum + benefits
- 5th June 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to join an organisation that will offer you great learning opportunities as well as a chance to enhance your marketing career?
You will work for a leading Business Intelligence organisation working specifically in their charity division. If you are looking for a role where you can split your time into being analytical and creative at the same time, this will be the perfect role for you! You will be able to report on market trends through analysing campaign data sets, be able to create marketing collateral, attend conferences run by the organisation and assist with on-site brand strategy. You will also have regular structured training, great benefits package and private health care!
- Carrying on research projects for selected audiences which ill help in creating campaigns
- Arrange and design marketing collateral which will be given to clients
- Attend Conferences and help with on-site Brand strategy to create awareness for the organisation.
- Strong academic background, ideally Degree Level
- Confident with Excel in order to analyse campaign data
- Passionate about Marketing as you will be researching different marketing strategies.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
If you are passionate about marketing and analytics and would love work in a varied role and be part of an organisation that focusses mainly within the Charity sector, please don't hesitate to apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free