- 28000 + benefits + bonus with salary review
- London, Kingston upon Thames
- Apply by:
- 28th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Tangent are on the lookout for a Graduate Marketing Associate to join our client a Global Leader within Automation technologies they have had a rapid growth and now turning over more than 4 billion global sales per year.
This person is an amazing opportunity for a recent Grad or someone with 3 months + experience as you will be gaining first hand of technology sector marketing within a rapidly growing organisation.
· Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders in order to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives
· Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines
· Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management
· Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions
· Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, e-mail, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department
· Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects
· Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries in a timely manner
· A degree 2:2 and above
· Able to work both independently to defined objectives
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
· Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
If this fits your requirements please get in touch and apply ASAP.
Sign up for job alerts - its free