Role: Marketing Analyst
Location: Heathrow, London
Keyence is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and
Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974,
Keyence has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $7 billion global sales per year. We
also operate on over 50% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
We have been listed on Forbes “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” Top 100 every year since its
inception and we have over 300,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
- Maintaining our sales reporting system
- Supporting internal clients on all levels to help resolve reporting issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data to provide reports for decision making purposes
- Translating managers requirements into deliverable reports, relaying this information to internal stakeholders
- Assisting the sales team with their dashboards and report generation
- Reporting using tools like Microsoft Excel, SAP Business Objects, Power BI etc.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
- Open, clear and confident communicator, both written and oral
- Logical and precise thinker with a good head for numbers
- Target-orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate
- Good team worker and collaborator
- Able to work both independently to defined objectives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be educated to degree level (With any specialisation in statistics, reporting or finance)
- Possess a basic working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools: e.g. Microsoft Excel, SQL, SAS Business Objects, Power BI etc.
- A basic understanding of economic principles and sales strategies
- Understanding of CRM systems and previous experience in data handling is preferable, but not essential.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- £33,000 + Area Allowance (£2,700 per annum for Heathrow office employees)
- Quarterly bonus
- Advanced Company Pension with Aviva
- Life Cover
- Private Healthcare (including subsidised Gym Membership)
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation