Market Activator | Leeds | Just Eat
- £24000 to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 9th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Mmm, feast your eyes on THIS!
Bit of a foodie? Love exploring premium, new and trendy cafes and restaurants? Is a client facing role right up your street? And are you passionate about connecting and building relationships with restaurants focused on producing GREAT food? Then this is going to be your thing.
Just Eat are not your standard food delivery company, which is a common misconception. We are a food tech company in the FTSE 100 and worth a mega £5.5bn after 16 amazing years. We connect over 19 million customers with over 75,000 restaurants across 12 countries.
Now... we have decided to implement a new business model to diversify and grow even more. To make this happen we need a team of enthusiastic, outgoing Market Activators to expand our network of restaurants to give our customers access to even more great eateries.
Let's TACO a bit more about the role
Your responsibilities as a Market Activator include:
- Restaurant Acquisition - pitching and developing your pipeline and sales strategy to bring on the best local restaurants in your city.
- Pipeline Management - using sales techniques combined with your own creativity and personal flair to continuously grow your pipeline of business opportunities for Just Eat.
- Restaurant Performance - liaising with Territory Managers as well as restaurant partners to ensure continued growth and success with the platform.
- Data Analysis - reporting and providing analysis using case studies to demonstrate the trials and successes of the Just Eat platform to restaurant partners .
- Being the Brand - being an ambassador for Just Eat and their values, ensuring our brand comes to life both in our restaurants and on the street.
How to bring home the bacon! We only want to the best team behind us to help build and grow our company. Do you tick these boxes?
- Ambitious - Results driven with a desire to get stuck in from the word go.
- Team Player - We want strong team players with great interpersonal skills
- Passion - You must be a food-lover and have an real desire to provide an amazing service to consumers and restaurant partners.
- Communication and Personality - Confidence and natural charm are essential! Communicating and building rapport quickly and efficiently is super important.
- Basic Sales Experience - NOT essential, however any sales experience is a big plus.
- Interested in how brands grow - You should be able to demonstrate a real interest and awareness of how brands grow, stay youthful and engage with the world.
- A rough diamond - you don't need to be the finished product; raw talent is the best kind and we want people who are hungry to refine and develop their skills! This role will involve a lot of learning and development but requires you to be switched on and fully engaged so that all parties get the most out of it.
- Full UK Driving Licence - this is MUST.
Room for dessert…
If working for one of Europe's favourite online food order and delivery services isn't enough, you also get:
Basic salary of £24,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Uncapped commission with an OTE of £500 per month.
Brand new car for you to use both on and off the job!
Brand new phone and iPad
Intensive training in Just Eat's incredible London offices (we'll put you up in a hotel for the week).
Part of an amazing sales team - you will be continuously supported and coached by an extensive network of Territory Managers and Just Eat Sales Legends across the country.
Does this hit the spot? Make sure you send an application ASAP as these positions
won't be around for long.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free