Responsible for technical oversight in vacuum tube assembly
- Monitoring processes and subsequent performance of vacuum tubes
- Working with production operators to ensure processes are executed as efficiently as possible.
- Assist with training of new production operators
- Ensuring that sufficient due care is taken in order to maintain the required quality standard in all production processes.
- Taking appropriate and effective action to address and resolve any problems or delays in production.
- Ensuring that equipment and area is maintained to a standard conducive to highest product quality standards
- Participate in new equipment evaluation
- Participate in transitioning engineering processes, equipment and practices into production
- Perform Corrective Action activities
- Promote continuous improvement activities across production area
Photek is a specialist manufacturer and global supplier of vacuum based tubes and camera systems for photon detection.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :manufacturing engineer photek
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Production Test Engineer
24000 to 26000
South East, St Leonards
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Data Engineer – Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
KPMG 2021 Technology & Engineering Graduate Programmes
South West, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester