Manhattan Associates - Graduate Consultant
- South East, Nationwide, Reading, Bracknell
- 4th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Start Date - ASAP or upon Graduation
Department: Customer Support Organization
Location(s): UK - South East, Reading, Bracknell & Berkshire
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This is a varied role and offers the opportunity to work with major tier one household names. The responsibilities of a CSO Consultant include many of the day-to-day tasks involved with supporting Manhattan Associates' market leading product offerings. The Consultant will work with the Support Manager on a number of key client accounts, to resolve support issues, implement system changes, and foster key client relationships. This includes understanding the client's product suite, functional flow, taking responsibility for product issues and working with the technical teams on new modifications. The Consultant can expect up to 50% travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of core product functionality.
- Evaluate impact, prioritize, maintain and proactively drives issues lists for a number of key client accounts.
- Drives investigations, resolves configuration/setup issues and works with the various technical teams to resolve issues.
- Supports modification development, delivery, and change management.
- Develops positive working relationships with clients and internal support resources.
- Present functional and technical concepts to both client and internal audiences.
- Establish oneself as a primary point of contact for the client. Identify and escalate issues within Manhattan Associates reporting structure.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Degree required or equivalent. A 2:1 degree (either obtained or predicted) in a technical discipline (E.g. Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or any Science based degree)
- Commercial awareness, ideally gained from a placement year or a previous role within the technology sector
- Excellent communication skills together with the ability to work effectively as part of a team, at all organizational levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of any of the following would be an advantage: SQL, XML, Java, REST based web services, Linux operating system.
- Experience of implementing supply chain products would be an advantage
Other language skills will be an advantage.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work of
the incumbent. It is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the
incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Click here to apply today! Closing date fast approaching ... Don't Miss Out!
Manhattan Associates Limited
Manhattan Associates makes supply chain and omnichannel technology that helps the world’s best-run companies run better. In the warehouse, on the road and in the store, our solutions increase efficiency, maximise profitability, boost revenue and power growth.
Sign up for job alerts - its free