Mandarin Speaking - Sales Executive
An excellent opportunity to work for a market leader of quality business to business conferences. The company, whose offices are based in Fitzrovia, hold top class conferences across the globe. As a successful Delegate Sales Executive you will be offering businesses the chance to buy tickets to events with world class speakers and outstanding programmes. With a wealth of experience, they have established themselves as specialists in the market and their events are well known by industry experts. Working towards achievable targets, you will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission based on your sales, opportunities to travel internationally, industry leading training, and many other benefits.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts to increase revenue
- Researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Follow up on outstanding enquiries and supporting paperwork to ensure no opportunities are missed
- Must be fluent in Mandarin but also good level of English
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with the delegates
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- Speaking an additional language would be an advantage for international communication
- 25 days holiday plus the 3 days between Christmas and New Year (so 28 in total!)
- Two pay rises in your first year
- £250 paid towards your gym membership yearly
- They have won awards for having one of the best company benefit schemes
- You get 2 for 1 on our company shares. If you buy 1 share you get another 1 for free so you're doubling your money if you invest in the company.
- They have volunteer days and company-wide charity events
- Uncapped commission paid monthly and an annual bonus
Click "Apply" to submit your application now!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.