Manchester Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
AWARD-WINNING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT PROGRAMME 2021 – GRAVITAS RECRUITMENT GROUP
OUR RECENT VICTORIES:
'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner 2017 AND 2020
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
- Listed in the FT Future 100 list
Calling all 2020/2021 graduates….are you thinking about your career post uni?
Are you an ambitious, driven and money motivated individual ready to start work? We want you.
At Gravitas we are currently looking for the highest calibre graduates that have what it takes to be successful in recruitment.
How does all expenses holidays to destinations such as Ibiza, Mauritius and South Africa, UNCAPPED industry leading commission structure AND an award winning training programme that will help you get to Director level sound?
At Gravitas we think that you should strive for excellence and never settle for mediocre. We don’t expect anything different from our graduates and will help you develop a long-term and rewarding career with us.
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply now for immediate consideration.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants - What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques
- Representing Gravitas to both Clients and Candidates as the best in the business and recruitment agency of choice
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals
- Our opportunities currently lie in both the permanent and contract market and in several exciting IT sectors
- Building your reputation and database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture
- Implementing our award winning training programme and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals
Graduate Recruitment Consultants - The benefits
- £21K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
- High commission - Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 4 years in the business
- Work with an award winning Recruitment firm, check them out on are website; wearegravitas.com
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director, we have Directors who have worked their way up over 7 years!
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive St Peters Square in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages, team building days out of office, and MUCH more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Do you have what we are looking for?
ANY degree – we have recruitment consultants with a background ranging from Biology, Law and the Arts
Resilience, ambition, competitiveness and be money motivated
Strong ambition both financially and professionally and confidence
A great attitude - The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill, we will train the skill through our training and development programme
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV or contact Rhona Williams on LinkedIn.
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester manchester graduate recruitment consultant immediate sales grad scheme development sport commission creative social advertising marketing technology gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Full Stack Developer - TPP
Account Manager - TPP - £50,000 (Mandarin Speaker)
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Product Support Specialist - TPP
Technical Systems Administrator - TPP
£32,000 to £40,000