|Salary:||£20,000 plus targeted bonus|
|Location:||South West, Exeter|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales, Travel & Hospitality|
Graduate Luxury Travel Consultant - Exeter - £20k starting salary + up to £10k targeted bonus + career opportunity
Join our team of graduates who enjoy the Art of Intelligent Travel Organising.
• A well-established (since 1989), luxury, specialist tour operator is
looking for a graduate who wants a career in the travel industry.
• This is an excellent opportunity to use your energy and passion for travel to sell tailor-made luxury holidays (to selected destinations worldwide including Italy, Spain, France, other Mediterranean countries, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean).
• You will be responsible for managing your own client accounts, tailoring the holiday details to fit the client’s brief, pricing the holiday, liaising with overseas suppliers, and ensuring all the elements are in place whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
• This is a rewarding job for an energetic, bright and highly motivated person.
• Previous luxury travel experience is not essential and training on the job will be provided (including trips abroad).
• You need to demonstrate an ability to communicate with discerning clients, both verbally and in writing.
• You should demonstrate keen intelligence and self-motivation.
• You should be at ease with high sales values (£10K to £20k per holiday). You might not know this until you start selling!
• You will have an ability to communicate with suppliers in different countries and enjoy this aspect of the job.
You will be educated to UK degree level, ideally from a Russell Group university. Good working knowledge of one or more European languages is an advantage (Italian is particularly useful) and it is absolutely essential that you speak and write English fluently and correctly. You should have a commercial aptitude and quickness with numbers. Ideally you are naturally competitive, but also want to deliver outstanding customer service.
You may have spent time overseas travelling or working and are looking for a career in the travel industry, where you will be dealing with a high-value product and discerning, high net-worth clients.
You will be joining a team of other graduates, some from Exeter, others from other UK universities, who work across the company in holiday sales, marketing, product, admin and accounts, based in our attractive and spacious offices with parking in Exeter. There are career opportunities in different roles within the company. Training will be provided on the job, in-house and externally, including visits abroad.
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing