|Location:||West Midlands, Solihull|
|Sectors:||Distribution & Logistics, Management|
Tarmac, a CRH company, is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovate services and solutions help to deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the economy today and create a more sustainable built environment to support our future prosperity. Our unique combination of people, technology and assets enables us to collaborate with customers to offer unrivalled choice, innovation and flexibility.
For over 150 years our name has been synonymous with innovation. Inventions like porous asphalt and self-levelling concrete have helped shape the world we live in. Now we are helping to reshape it, with new solutions to overcome new challenges.
A career at Tarmac isn’t just a job, it’s a chance to shape the world we live in. Our graduate development programmes provide relevant, hands on experience, first class learning and development, and outstanding support. Tailor-made for ambitious individuals who are determined to make their mark.
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Logistics Graduate you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Company Car (role dependant)
• Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
• Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
• As our ideal Logistics Graduate you will need to be enthusiastic, well organised, and self-motivated.
• You will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject with a minimum achievement of a 2:1 classification.
What might my 2 year programme entail?
The role of Logistics Graduate will be reporting to the Senior Logistics & Supply Chain Manager and form part of the team covering Building Products throughout the 18 sites across the UK.
• Working closely with hauliers and suppliers
• Managing contracts with hauliers
• Managing Service Level Agreements
• Implementing new technologies to drive logistics and transport solutions
• Analyse data to support decision making, e.g. transport forecasting
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Logistics Graduate, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Competitive South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton, Nationwide ASAP
competitive plus benefits South West, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Salisbury ASAP
£44,000 + benefits South East, South West, London, The East, Wales, Nationwide Various
£44,000 + benefits East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various