Loans Administrator, Fintech, London
- £25,000 plus benefits
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 27th April 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We’re currently working with one of the worlds leading, most exciting FinTech businesses, headquartered in London. They launched 8 years ago and have now grown to over 800 employees, across 4 countries globally. They’ve been valued at well over £1bn and are still growing at an incredible rate.
What does the company do?
They are a peer to peer lending platform. They're an online marketplace where investors lend money to small businesses in the form of a Business Loan. To date, over $5 Billion has been lent to over 38,000 companies through their award winning platform.
They've recently been voted in The Sunday Times Top Medium Sized Businesses To Work For.
This job sits in their Collections and Recoveries Department.
This is a unique opportunity to join a pioneering and dynamic Collections & Recoveries Team. Always acting fairly, this team is proud of its success rate and ability to find innovative solutions for borrowers, and this new role is part of the team’s evolution.
The Collections & Recoveries Team at our client are looking for an ambitious and dynamic all-rounder who can:
Provide assistance and information to borrowers who are on time with their repayments, including:
- General payment enquiries
- Statements of account
- Repayment reports
- Settlement figures
- Work with other teams in the business to ensure that the borrower journey and investor communication is streamline, helpful and supports a high NPS score from both sets of customers.
- Setting up new direct debits for borrowers where they have been cancelled or failed.
- Liaising with underwriting and arranging releases / substitutions of personal guarantees.
- Chasing unpaid interest on settled loans.
- Taking on additional projects/responsibilities from time to time to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- We are looking for someone at the start of their career in finance, who understand the office environment, and has:
- A mathematical mind, willingness to learn, and strong attention to detail.
- A genuine passion for a career in finance.
- Excellent communication skills – is clear, logical and empathetic.
- A team player who is flexible, takes responsibility and works independently.
- A free thinker.
- An ambitious individual who can challenge and enjoys being challenged.
- Compassionate, grounded, empathetic and objective.
Sign up for job alerts - its free