|Salary:||£28,000 p.a. plus benefits + benefits|
|Location:||South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester|
|Sectors:||Banking, Consultancy, Insurance, Finance|
The next generation of insurance leadership
Could you help protect what matters most for millions of people across the UK? Are you interested in helping customers plan a secure future? If so, join our Insurance Graduate Leadership programme and see the impact you could make.
Lloyds Banking Group’s Insurance teams make a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Scottish Widows, is one of the most recognisable brands in the insurance market, serving over 4.3 million home insurance customers and 6.4 million investment, savings, life-cover, and pensions customers. We’re looking for problem solvers, who are great at building relationships to join us.
What does it all mean?
Two years and three placements across multiple UK cities – you’ll have plenty of opportunities to expand your commercial, strategic and leadership skills as well as the chance to lead initiatives that benefit communities.
Day-to- day responsibilities:
• Build and develop relationships with a variety of insurance clients
• Research our customers’ changing needs, such as via the Centre for the Modern Family, a think tank we set up to examine and improve our understanding of the modern family
• Help develop innovative products such as life cover, savings and investment products
• Manage a team or lead large-scale change projects
What’s in it for me?
The size of Lloyds Banking Group means you’ll have a platform to make a genuine difference and build life-long skills. From day one, we’ll support your development and offer you a selection of benefits, from a settling in allowance to mentoring and TED-style talks.
Benefits? There are plenty…
• £3,000 settling in allowance
• 28 days holiday
• Fully funded professional qualification
• Professional mentorship
• Annual cash sum of 4% in addition to your basic salary
• Digital innovation sessions and TED-style talks
• Flexible working
• Wellbeing support
I’m interested. Do I need a background in finance?
Not with us. We welcome graduates with a 2:2 degree or above in any discipline from any university.
Join us, and be empowered to make an impact in your own way.
Graduate Leadership Programmes worth discovering
£20,000 + Benefits Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£22,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP