Lidl - Retail Graduate Management Programme - Enfield (region includes North London, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire)
- £37,000 + Benefits
- London, Enfield
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- September 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Location - ENFIELD (region includes North London, Oxfordshire,
Berkshire and Hertfordshire)
This is your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer throughout our stores, warehouses and regional offices. The skills and knowledge you pick up will make you a retail management professional.
Your first year is about developing expertise and management capabilities in our growing business, rotating through the three key areas – it’s essential you know everything about our stores, logistics and our supply chain too. We’ll push you, but also support you, every step of the way.
Following your first year you’ll have a good idea of what you want to focus on, where your skills lie and what your passions are. You will then embark on a specialist route honing your skills in the area in which you see your career progressing in. This is a fast-paced programme with tangible results and bags of responsibility, allowing you to improve yourself and the business.
What you'll need
We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of positive energy. You should have passion, resilience and a readiness to adapt. You’ll need:
• The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
• Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
• Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
• Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
• Qualification of a degree level of 2:2 or above in any discipline by September 2020 or within the last 4 years
• Possession of a full driving licence valid in the UK by September 2020
• Live or able to relocate within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
• Salary £37,000 per annum (plus additional 10% non-contractual London Weighting for employees working within the M25)
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Company car
• Contributory pension scheme
• 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
• Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
For more information and to apply online visit www.lidlgraduatecareers.co.uk
With our ambitious plans for UK growth and recent global expansion, we don’t like to stand still. We’re Lidl, proud pioneers in the world of retail.
Sign up for job alerts - its free