Lettings Support Consultant - Foxtons
- £22,000 + benefits
- London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- Apply by:
- 27th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Lettings Support team offers a great gateway into the property industry for someone with a passion for property. You will provide assistance to thousands of Foxtons' tenants and landlords who have rented their properties through one of our estate agency offices. We want to make sure that each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish and that excellent customer service is delivered throughout. As well as mediating between tenants and landlords it is equally important to ensure that all the necessary paperwork is in place and that all relevant records are maintain for the duration of the tenancy.
Foxtons Lettings Support Consultants answer questions concerning contracts and offer guidance wherever possible to help our landlords effectively manage their properties. Successful candidates will enjoy communicating with a wide range of people over a variety of platforms. Organisational skills are essential to balance the demands on your time and manage the administrative elements of the role.
You will be trained on all aspects of the property industry therefore previous property management experience is not necessary. Prior experience in a professional customer service environment is desirable.
• Based in our west London Headquarters in Chiswick Business Park
• Candidates should ideally be within 45 minutes of our Headquarters or willing to relocate
• Professional approach to customer services
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Starting salary £22,000 per annum
• An intensive, ongoing training programme
• Great career opportunities
• Incentives to reward hard work as a team
• Diversity and inclusion networks
Sign up for job alerts - its free