Lettings Accounts Assistant - London
- London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- 6th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As an Accounts Assistant in our Property Management department you will be allocated a portfolio of properties and take responsibility for the day to day accounting transactions. Working closely with the Property Managers you will process all payments between Foxtons, landlords and tenants during the length of the tenancy such as rent payments, admin fees and commission charges. You will also be responsible for processing lease renewals and releasing deposits to tenants ensuring all charges and costs have been deducted.
You will be part of a lively and dynamic department which manages circa 20,000 tenancies so you must enjoy working well under pressure in a highly service driven industry.
• A strong mathematical aptitude
• Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and an accounting database
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to work within a team
• Six months work experience, ideally in an accounts role, but relevant experience within another sector will also be considered for a candidate with the right attitude
• Salary £22K
• An intensive, ongoing training programme
• Great career opportunities
• Incentives to reward hard work as a team and a department
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Sign up for job alerts - its free