- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Commission Structure
- 29th December 2019
- Start date:
- December 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The cool stuff you'll love!
- Great base salary with uncapped earning potential (Circa £40,000 year 1!)
- Support in maintaining your qualifications and your long-term personal development
- Mobile phone discount
- Health care scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- 26 days annual leave
- Additional earning potential on referrals to other part of our wider business
- 2 Annual black-tie event & awards
- Incentive trips (Three annually)
- Generating instructions through outbound cold/warm calling
- Matching clients to specific properties and arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buys and sellers
- Conducting market appraisals
- Managing your own diary effectively
What we are looking for:
- Previous property sales experience
- Cold/warm calling experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination with a desire to succeed
- Strong team player with the ability to work alone
- Financially driven
- Proven track record
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free