Leisure & Hospitality Graduate Programme - Parkdean Resorts
- Competitive + benefits
- South East, South West, Wales, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 28th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting our 'Inspiring Our Next' Future Leader Graduate programme. We have amazing opportunities for stand out graduates to join Parkdean Resorts, starting September 2018.
With award winning Holiday Parks spanning 15 regions across the UK, we're offering a wealth of opportunities for graduates.
We are seeking business astute graduates who are looking to expand and develop their careers. As future leaders, Candidates will be exposed to a full business environment whilst having the support and opportunity to add value and to contribute to a growing business.
You will be supporting the growth of the business while being based across our fantastic portfolio of award winning Holiday Parks. The successful Candidates will have full exposure to all functions including food and beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, accommodation, sports and leisure, reception, administration and holiday home sales.
The programme also offers:
• A competitive salary
• UK travel
• Full business exposure (Central & Operational)
• Full bespoke training
• Practical experience
• Leadership and management skills
• Designated personal business mentor
• A cohort of graduates to share the experience with
• Discounted holidays
A successful Person will:
• Achieved a 2:1 or be graduating towards a 2:1 (offer subject to results)
• A passion to work in hospitality, customer service or retail
• A passion and drive for customer service
• Previous Management experience is preferred, however is non-essential
• Hold a full driving licence
Successful graduates will face an exciting challenge ahead, learning from the best while taking on real roles and real responsibilities.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st June with an assessment centre being held on Tuesday 3rd July.
All successful applicants will be contacted in June.
Sign up for job alerts - its free