Legal Training Contract - Colt Technology Services
- Competitve plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 28th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Colt’s Legal team supports the entire business in all countries and on all matters. It is paramount to ensuring support of both what the company does and what it is; your rotation through the three areas will encompass both customer and supplier-facing work as well as strategy and business development.
Our team is made up of 35 lawyers in 10 jurisdictions and the areas of practice are: Commercial, Corporate and Real Estate, which you will rotate through during your time with Legal.
Within our Commercial team you will find yourself involved in both the buy-side and sell-side support to the sales and commercial organisation for network and voice services.
Within our Real Estate team you will be involved in both the buy-side and sell-side support to the data centre services business; support related to Colt’s global real estate portfolio.
Within our Corporate team you will be partaking in strategic transactional work (M&A and financing); Group-wise compliance; company secretarial; data protection; and intellectual property.
At Colt, we value your drive, determination and vision. We believe that people are built from more than just education. It's motivation and collaboration that inspire us as a company.
• Law graduate (minimum 2:1) or a graduate in any other discipline who has completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and with A-Levels of at least ABB
• Masters or LPC would be an advantage
• Keen eye for detail, excellent problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal skills and commercial awareness
• Adaptable, determined, resilient and a team player
• Ability to deal sensitively and professionally with a range of internal clients
• A desire to work with people from different countries and cultures
Sign up for job alerts - its free