Legal Recruitment - Graduate Scheme
- £26,000 OTE £35,000 + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The reality of Graduate roles:
· On average, a graduate’s salary is around £21,150 for a few years after graduation.
· Only 18% of graduates earn more than £35,000/year in their first 6 years.
· The majority of graduates see no professional progression before year 3.
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy roles
· On average, graduates out of University earn £34,100 with Top performers earning £48,000+ in year 1
· Only 36% of graduates earn less than £55,000 after 3 years.
· 40% of graduates earn more than £100,000 after 5 years of being in Recruitment.
· Over 90% of graduates earn 1 or 2 promotions in their first year.
· 1/5 Graduates make Director in 5 years.
Benefits of our graduate scheme:
· Basic salary of £26,000 increasing to £35,000+ (OTE)
· Uncapped commission
· Fast-paced environment
· Outstanding 1:1 mentoring scheme
· Team drinks and lunches
· Office based in the City of London
· International opportunities
· Other incentives
Recruitment Consultancy is the second fastest growing industry in the UK, with graduates being the majority of new hires. Graduate Legal Recruitment roles offer plenty of opportunities for training and development with clear paths of progression, and of course, uncapped commission!
Recruitment could be for you if you are:
· Goal Oriented
· Financially motivated (control what you earn)
Our client is a Market-Leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy with the head office based in London (City of London), specialised in legal recruiting across Private Practice, In-house Services, Public Sector, HR, PA and Business support roles and they already have a strong network of over 100,000 legal professionals.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant, you will not be expected to have any prior experience or expertise in the Legal industry as you will be trained in this, although any knowledge in the Recruitment industry will be highly valued. Your responsibilities will include sourcing the finest talent by headhunting through social media and job boards, creating job ads and shortlisting CVs, setting up candidate interviews and assessment days, and contributing towards business development.
What do we want from you?
· Degree from a Top 50 University – 2:2 minimum (Legal degree preferred)
· A’s and B’s at A-Level (Law preferred)
· Relevant work experience (e.g. sales, customer service)
· A positive attitude
· Strong personality – Are you self-motivated, confident and ambitious?
· Extra-curricular activities or sport
· Residence in London (City of London) or willing to relocate
Do you think you have what it takes to join our client’s Graduate Scheme as a Recruitment Consultant? Apply Today!
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles
As a boutique agency, created with a vision of excellence, we are proud to supply a personalised, highly efficient and effective service to all.
Sign up for job alerts - its free