|Salary:||£22,000 to £40,000 + bonus & incentives depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE|
Legal Recruitment: Executive Resourcer/Headhunter. London.
· Competitive graduate recruitment salary - £22,000
· Commission on EVERY deal.
· Genuinely friendly and informal working environment
· Incentives such as trips abroad (NYC, Ibiza, Thailand), champagne dinners and away days (rugby, football days and day trips)
· Fast paced dynamic environment.
· Industry wide recognized graduate recruitment training
· Work in London (City of London)
My client is a market-leading legal recruitment/ headhunting consultancy based in London. They have established strong connections with many of the world's leading law firms, and have cultivated ties with the Top 20 UK Firms and US firms. Placing into Private Practice and In House roles, they work with only the highest calibre legal professionals from NQs to Partners. With a brand that spans over 3 continents and offices in 17 countries, they are the preferred recruiter of choice for many firms.
As part of their development plans and due to recent success, they are looking for a dynamic graduate Headhunter to join our successful and ambitious team.
· Extensive Market Mapping via social networking/ referrals and database work.
· Identifying/Targeting and Headhunting Candidates for Mandates.
· Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates and shortlisting
· Administrative duties other non recruitment tasks
· Liaising with clients and candidates
· N.B Training will be provided to all graduates for all of the above.
· Meeting with candidates in London and surrounding areas.
You will be:
· A graduate with a 2:1 from a Red Brick University in a Law based course.
· Familiar with law/the legal industry
· Have 6 month sales/ recruitment / headhunter experience
· Confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills
· Sales-focused, money motivated and self determined
· Persistent, persuasive, and comfortable working autonomously
· Money motivated, competitive, forward thinking, lateral thinking, influential, social adept, tenacious and entrepreneurial.
· Able to work in London
· Excited about recruitment/ headhunting
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£20,000 plus bonus to OTE £60,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, United States ASAP
£20,000 to £50,000 South East, South West, London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 basics, £35k to £45k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Dec-2016
£22 to 25k Base, £40 to 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£22 to 25k Base, £40 to 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
20,000 to 35,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£20 to 25k basic with £50k 1st year OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses International (Europe), London, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 plus benefits London, Manchester, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
£20000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Wollaston Ongoing
£23000 to £75000 per annum plus Bonus Central 1-Dec-2016
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
35 to 40K OTE London ASAP
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP