|Salary:||£22,000 to £40,000 + bonus & incentives depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE|
Legal Recruitment: Executive Resourcer/Headhunter. London.
• Competitive graduate recruitment salary - £22,000
• Commission on EVERY deal.
• Genuinely friendly and informal working environment
• Incentives such as trips abroad (NYC, Ibiza, Thailand), champagne dinners and away days (rugby, football days and day trips)
• Fast paced dynamic environment.
• Industry wide recognized graduate recruitment training
• Work in London (City of London)
My client is a market-leading legal recruitment/ headhunting consultancy based in London. They have established strong connections with many of the world's leading law firms, and have cultivated ties with the Top 20 UK Firms and US firms. Placing into Private Practice and In House roles, they work with only the highest calibre legal professionals from NQs to Partners. With a brand that spans over 3 continents and offices in 17 countries, they are the preferred recruiter of choice for many firms.
As part of their development plans and due to recent success, they are looking for a dynamic graduate Headhunter to join our successful and ambitious team.
• Extensive Market Mapping via social networking/ referrals and database work.
• Identifying/Targeting and Headhunting Candidates for Mandates.
• Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates and shortlisting
• Administrative duties other non recruitment tasks
• Liaising with clients and candidates
• N.B Training will be provided to all graduates for all of the above.
• Meeting with candidates in London and surrounding areas.
You will be:
• A graduate with a 2:1 from a Red Brick University in a Law based course.
• Familiar with law/the legal industry
• Have 6 month sales/ recruitment / headhunter experience
• Confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills
• Sales-focused, money motivated and self determined
• Persistent, persuasive, and comfortable working autonomously
• Money motivated, competitive, forward thinking, lateral thinking, influential, social adept, tenacious and entrepreneurial.
• Able to work in London
• Excited about recruitment/ headhunting
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Germany, London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£22 to 25k Base, £40 to 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£22 to 25k Base, £40 to 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central ASAP
20k to 24k + 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata plus share scheme salary review London, North West, Manchester ASAP
£30000.00 per annum plus Bonus London 20-Feb-2017
23k Basic, 35k OTE plus benefits plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£23000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 11-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Basic Salary: £28,000 with £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central, Reading ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£21,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£17,000 (per annum) North West, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP