|Salary:||£22,000 to £40,000 + bonus & incentives depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE|
Legal Recruitment: Executive Resourcer/Headhunter. London.
· Competitive graduate recruitment salary - £22,000
· Commission on EVERY deal.
· Genuinely friendly and informal working environment
· Incentives such as trips abroad (NYC, Ibiza, Thailand), champagne dinners and away days (rugby, football days and day trips)
· Fast paced dynamic environment.
· Industry wide recognized graduate recruitment training
· Work in London (City of London)
My client is a market-leading legal recruitment/ headhunting consultancy based in London. They have established strong connections with many of the world's leading law firms, and have cultivated ties with the Top 20 UK Firms and US firms. Placing into Private Practice and In House roles, they work with only the highest calibre legal professionals from NQs to Partners. With a brand that spans over 3 continents and offices in 17 countries, they are the preferred recruiter of choice for many firms.
As part of their development plans and due to recent success, they are looking for a dynamic graduate Headhunter to join our successful and ambitious team.
· Extensive Market Mapping via social networking/ referrals and database work.
· Identifying/Targeting and Headhunting Candidates for Mandates.
· Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates and shortlisting
· Administrative duties other non recruitment tasks
· Liaising with clients and candidates
· N.B Training will be provided to all graduates for all of the above.
· Meeting with candidates in London and surrounding areas.
You will be:
· A graduate with a 2:1 from a Red Brick University in a Law based course.
· Familiar with law/the legal industry
· Have 6 month sales/ recruitment / headhunter experience
· Confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills
· Sales-focused, money motivated and self determined
· Persistent, persuasive, and comfortable working autonomously
· Money motivated, competitive, forward thinking, lateral thinking, influential, social adept, tenacious and entrepreneurial.
· Able to work in London
· Excited about recruitment/ headhunting
£23000, YR 1 OTE £30,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Germany, London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£22 to 25k Base, £40 to 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£22 to 25k Base, £40 to 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
1st yr OTE £35k+ with bonus. £25k basic negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£24k basic, uncapped commission negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Germany, London, United States, Nationwide ASAP
£16,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Leeds ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 in first year negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£25000 per annum plus benefits South East 31-Oct-2016
£20000 per annum plus benefits North West 29-Oct-2016
£20,000 to £50,000 plus OTE London, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Wollaston Ongoing
£23,700 plus benefits West Midlands 2-Jan-2017
£18000 to £20000 per annum plus OTE Central 31-Oct-2016