This company is one of the UK's leading providers of paralegals to the legal sector, helping source the best paralegal talent and matching it to some of the most prestigious law firms and financial institutions in the UK.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £24,000 plus bonus with on
target earnings of over £30,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Legal Recruitment Consultant responsible for researching and connecting with new clients who hire paralegals into their business and also developing a network of paralegal talent which you can call upon when trying to fill a client brief. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking for a job in a commercial position to gain highly sought after and transferrable work experience which will really kick start your career along with providing excellent earning potential.
Tasks you can expect to be trained in and responsible for include:
• Gaining excellent insight and knowledge on the types of legal roles this company specialise in recruiting for, understanding what clients are looking to hire and how to identify those skills and traits.
• Using online resources, you'll look for new clients who hire paralegals, finding the right contact at those businesses and connecting with them to introduce the service and how you can help provide a selection of top legal talent for them to hire.
• You will be required to cold call and email new client prospects by way of introducing the service.
• Once you acquire a new job brief to work on providing candidates for, you will manage the full process by advertising the position on job boards, social media and searching databases for relevant candidates.
• Speak and on occasion meet prospective candidates to understand their career goals and motivations to which you will be matching new jobs with.
• Manage the process of liaising between hiring companies and candidates to ensure a positive experience for both sides and with the aim of filling one of your client vacancies with a candidate you've sourced.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level with bonus points for graduates with a 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University or who've studied Law.
• A natural and confident communicator comfortable liaising with people working at corporate institutions.
• Someone looking for a commercial or business development related job who is excited by the prospect of helping the company grow whilst also developing their own career at the same time.
• A professional outlook towards work and someone who understands the importance of professional conduct when liaising with clients and legal professionals alike.
• Any prior experience in a client facing position would be a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• After your probation period you will be provided with private medical insurance and subsidised gym membership.
• Team outings and trips every quarter.
• Excellent earning potential in both the short and long term.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,00 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£23k to £28k + OTE £15k to 20k to £60K 1st year negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£22000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP