Legal Content Producer
- £23000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 26th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Legal Content Producer
Based in the City of London
£23,000 - £30,000 (depending on previous experience) plus benefits
Are you looking to utilise your legal knowledge or experience working for a successful professional training company?
With offices globally in London, Hong Kong, New York, Boston and France, and with an annual turnover of circa £130million this successful and growing, leading media publisher are now looking for a Legal Content Producer to join their subsidiary company - a professional e-learning company specialising in legal training. Boasting state of the art offices in a desirable Central London location, this company not only offer an enviable work environment, but also unlimited progression opportunities. They are a looking for a Legal Content Producer who will play a pivotal role in helping to develop commercially viable training programmes. In return you will benefit from a great company culture in which your development is encouraged as well as receiving exceptional internal and external training to enable you to reach your full potential!
- Identifying opportunities for new, commercial viable training courses on topical subjects within the legal field.
- Developing these opportunities for potential e-learning or face to face courses into commercially viable products.
- Having input into virtually every aspect of the legal training programmes, from inception, through to marketing to eventual delivery.
- Researching and analysing industries to identify commercial drivers.
- Commissioning subject matter experts and experienced trainers or industry leading speakers to deliver training and discussing content with them.
- Building strong relationships with speakers and representatives across the industry
- Writing engaging content that will appeal to the target market of legal professionals.
- Collating and reviewing feedback from previous training courses to identify areas of improvements.
As a Legal Content Producer you must meet the following requirements:
- A 1st/2.1 classification from a Top 30 University and a degree in a legal subject
- Minimum of AAB at A Level
- Good understanding of current affairs and global press, particularly with a good understanding of the legal market, gained either through study or previous work experience.
- A commercial approach and awareness, good business acumen and excellent presentation
- Client-facing and articulate
- A positive approach to work and team focused attitude
- Being able to build rapport easily will permit you to maintain good working relationships.
- Ability use your time effectively and successfully prioritise tasks will allow you to juggle a varied workload and work towards competing deadlines.
Click 'Apply Now' if this sounds like your next position!
Sign up for job alerts - its free