|Salary:||£23,000 to £25,000|
|Sectors:||Human Resources, Computing & IT, Marketing, Training|
We help clients reach their digital aspirations. We do this in three ways; we improve their digital delivery functions through our Professionalising Digital offering. Second, our remarkable Analysts and Software Engineers build amazing digital products with our clients. Thirdly, we upskill clients' permanent team members with our learning and development Academy, this is where you come in...
We're looking for a bright, dynamic person to join our super-powered team!
Do you love to plan and execute events and activities? Are you talented in organizing others and bringing the right people together at the right time?
You will join our Learning and Development Coordinator, becoming part of our busy and friendly Academy team.
The role will be based in our Covent Garden office, but the successful candidate will also work across our other office near Liverpool street and other locations as and when required for events and meetings.
The successful candidate will support the Learning Events Lead when planning and implementing our ANDbootcamp (our 4-week induction for new joiners) and learning events.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within an office environment, perhaps working as an Executive Assistant or in an events or marketing environment and bring an energetic, positive and problem solving addition to the team.
As the Learning and Development Coordinator you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Collaborating with the Learning Events Lead to plan and coordinate ANDbootcamp and inductions
• Supporting the recruitment team ensure that all new joiner information is kept up to date
• Working with marketing on our ANDbootcamp brand
• Facilitating team building activities during the ANDbootcamp
• Liaising and building relationships with internal and external trainers
• Facilitating workshops, ensuring trainers have everything ready for their sessions
• Gathering feedback from attendees and analysing the feedback to make future improvements
• Supporting other learning events and communities throughout the year e.g. keeping on top of training requests, reporting to the business and ensuring our people are enjoying the training they are going on!
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• A passion for learning
• Organised & energetic
• High attention to detail
• Good understanding of MS office / Google Apps
• Self-motivated and have a proactive approach to work
• Good time management and planning capability
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with trainers
• Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
• Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
• Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
• Work hard, play hard in a fun environment where everyone is valued
Interviews will be conducted with Wiser Graduates before moving onto meeting your future Manager. Please note we are interviewing immediately for a January start.
£21000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits London 21-Apr-2017
£21000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£21000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits London 20-Apr-2017
£25000 to £30000 per annum negotiable plus OTE Central ASAP
competitive negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Sep-2017
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to 25,000 Base Salary (OTE 60k) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18,000 plus benefits North West 1-Sep-2017
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP