Lead Generation Executive
- £25000.00 to £29000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- The East
- 11th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This International Fin-Tech company that sell technology solutions are on the lookout for a Lead Generation Executive to join there busy and growing team based in Hemel Hempstead. You will specialise in the employee benefits arm of the business and work with some huge brands such as Lloyds, Barclays and EE! They offer an exceptional benefits package, competitive salaries and a great commission structure as well as coaching, training and one-to-one development.
- Develop new business via telephone, whilst achieving a targeted amount of outbound calls per day.
- Designing and sending mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company's solutions into a new business market.
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion and conduct required research to identify potential prospects.
- Working with management team to develop and grow the sales pipeline and move these opportunities through the pipeline
- Use the CRM systems to manage data and make the sales process hassle free and as smooth as possible.
- Book meetings and present to prospective clients the company's solutions and then pass the qualifying leads to the Business development team to close the sale.
- A proven track record of working in a lead generation role either B2B or B2C which will allow you to hit the ground running and hit sales targets.
- To be highly self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure and part of a team will ensure you get the most out of this role!
- A proven track record of creating strong client relationships will allow you to successfully book meetings and qualify leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in MS Office products will ensure you are able to communicate via all means with clients
- Excellent organisational and project management skills will allow you to bring on lots of new clients and make money!
If this looks like the role for you click "Apply Now!"
Sign up for job alerts - its free