Lead Generation Consultant
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning recruitment company in London as a Business Development Executive. This is a brand new role in line with our exciting growth plans.
As Business Development Executive, you'll play an important role in all aspects of new client acquisition. From initial enquiry to the completion of the onboarding process, then handing over to client services, you'll hand-hold new clients through the process to completion.
You'll generate new business enquiries through a range of channels including in-person at networking events and awards (no cold calling required). You'll research new potential clients thoroughly before approaching them. From here you will write proposals and set up meetings between potential clients and the relevant members of our team.
You will also need to keep up to date with the latest trends in the job market and understand the needs of our clients. If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in recruitment.
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun, and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
What are they looking for in a Business Development Executive?
- 2:1 graduate
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Have a minimum of 18 months Sales/BD experience (ideally experience meeting clients in person)
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
- Cold calling to win new clients
- Identifying Clients for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- setting up meeting with clients for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, FinTech Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Buchanan Graduates is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :lead consultant buchanan graduates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 60,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, Scotland, International (Europe), Manchester, Merchant City
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Heathrow
£25,000 to £28,000 + Area Allowance
KPMG 2023 Consulting Programmes
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide