Knight Frank Graduate Programme
- + bonus
- 22nd November 2019
- Start date:
- September 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Knight Frank is a place for people who look at the world differently, who build on their potential. A career with us will give you the opportunity to learn, grow and lead in an environment of endless possibility where you'll have tangible understanding of the impact of your work. We've played a pivotal role in some of the world's biggest property sales, development and regeneration schemes - including advising on London's new Olympic Village ahead of the 2012 Games, being the leasing agent for The Shard and bringing Battersea Power Station to a global market.
Pre-existing knowledge of real estate isn't essential, because we'll equip you with all the tools for success. Our two-year graduate programme of four six-month rotations will give you exposure, experience, training and support so that, whatever skills and perspectives you bring, your potential will be amplified. Our programme is designed to provide you with everything you need to confidently launch a career in real estate and property; and is unique in its structure that unifies both residential and commercial rotations. You will experience an unparalleled breadth of opportunities and explore a diverse range of projects. You'll get exposure to an extended portfolio of clients, customers and properties and we will help you discover where your strengths and interests are best placed within the rotation options at Knight Frank, some of which include:
- Capital Markets. Our investment department offers advice on acquisitions, appraisals, disposals, financial modelling, consultancy, funding and portfolio analysis.
- The hotels department's work spans the entire spectrum from sales and acquisition, managed and leased hotels, new build development consultancy and formal valuations.
- Property Asset Management. This department offers a complete range of acquisition, management and consultancy services to our clients - ranging from domestic and international private investors, pension funds, offshore trusts, investment managers, property companies to private equity groups.
- Residential Development. This department offers developers every possible service, from feasibility assessments through to sales and marketing; operating across the UK and leading the market in land agency, valuation, development consultancy and new homes sales.
- Residential Valuation and Consultancy. This department works closely with our research team and UK-wide offices to gain the most up-to-date knowledge on all factors affecting a property's sale value or asset potential. We produce comprehensive reports for a variety of purposes including tax, asset, loan security, litigation and feasibility studies.
- From shopping centres to high street leasing development and consultancy, retail warehouses, factory outlets and development consultancy, our retail teams collaborate to provide transparent and trusted advice.
- Valuation and Advisory. This department, which every graduate will complete a rotation in, provides expert valuations of a property's worth that can be relied upon by financial institutions, lenders, private individuals, funds, property companies and the public sector.
We're dedicated to seeing you fulfil your potential at Knight Frank so we take learning and development seriously. You'll undertake your MSc in Real Estate whilst on the programme to ensure you have all the knowledge and tools to flourish in your career in property. You'll also be enrolled onto our training programme to become a chartered surveyor and we'll support you in your journey to completing the prestigious Assessment of Professional Competence (APC). Each rotation with a different team in our business will be measured as a learning experience within your portfolio and by completely your APC, you'll become a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), a professional body which will expand your network and horizons as you progress through your career.
Your development doesn't stop once you graduate from the programme, with everyone at Knight Frank getting the opportunity to apply and explore international opportunities through our Broadening Horizons scheme.
Our structure at Knight Frank is built to stretch people's potential; apply now to discover the possibilities of a career in property with us.
- Commitment and enthusiasm for learning, as you'll be undertaking your Masters and APC qualification during the two-year programme
- A fascination with property, keeping up to date with the real estate market and current developments
- A strong desire to develop great people skills in your career, as communication and relationship building is at the heart of what we do
Sign up for job alerts - its free